The girls spent yesterday afternoon posing and having fun in their new dresses for Meg and Rob's wedding.


This girl has been keeping me at my wit's end this week.

Last night we were having dinner with some friends and she had a screaming and kicking meltdown as it was time to go. I sent her straight to bed when we got home where she cried and whimpered for a good while. Then she yells out... "mommy... I'm sorry for being so obnoxious... could you come cuddle with me for about eight minutes please"
It's no wonder we never stay frustrated with her for too long.

Last night we were having dinner with some friends and she had a screaming and kicking meltdown as it was time to go. I sent her straight to bed when we got home where she cried and whimpered for a good while. Then she yells out... "mommy... I'm sorry for being so obnoxious... could you come cuddle with me for about eight minutes please"
It's no wonder we never stay frustrated with her for too long.

7 comments:
Finally a new post! The girls look beautiful. They look like they feel pretty too which is priceless! great pictures. You could have a whole blog dedicated to the adventures of your youngest! Love her!
I think you could write a book on just 'kate' stories. love the dresses and pic.
They are so beautiful! Those pictures are all great.
These girls are beautiful and so are their dresses! LOVE them!!
What cutie patuties! So sweet. I love how we both blogged about "My girls". Gotta love em. Even on their bad days.
Yes, Heather - I might have subconsciously stolen my title from you!
Love the dresses --- they look like they're having a wonderful time!
Post a Comment