Saturday, April 12, 2008

Picture Fun

I just read about this photo editing website that has lots of fun tools to play around with.




I had a few captions in mind for this one of Kate, but really she was just showing us a blister on her finger.



Here are a few of the pictures that Pat took during his trip to Israel:

View from the hotel

The stone where Jesus was laid out after his death


Random statue of Elvis

Our big excitement of the day: Having the police come to the house to kindly give Sean a lecture on the importance of only calling 911 in emergencies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. How cool and kind of the police to take time to come talk to Sean: he really is special!

Michelle said...

I love that site! So easy to use! Thanks for the tip :-)

Mrs. Sofa said...

Do I need to have my police officer give him a call :)