To round out my family bonding week, the kids and I are headed up to Tallahassee to see my older sister and Gramma (and you too, Amber!!) My mom will be there too, so this should be a lot of fun. The huz is traveling and won't be around for a bit, so the timing works out perfectly.
Hoping for a smooth 6 hour drive with the kids - lots of movies and snacks are packed up. I even told them that if they were REALLY good and there was no fighting or arguing, we could possibly consider stopping at McDonald's for lunch. I am anti-fast food, but if this gives me a peaceful trip ... it might just be worth breaking the rules.
See ya next week!
Hoping for a smooth 6 hour drive with the kids - lots of movies and snacks are packed up. I even told them that if they were REALLY good and there was no fighting or arguing, we could possibly consider stopping at McDonald's for lunch. I am anti-fast food, but if this gives me a peaceful trip ... it might just be worth breaking the rules.
See ya next week!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see you!
FUN! I'm excited for you and all the fun you're going to have!! Safe travels-xoxo
Yeah McDonalds! Miss anti fast food used to skip classes for it ;) Seriously have a fun time with your family!
good ole' taco bell - that sure cured what ailed us more than a few times.
Post a Comment