Thursday, May 15, 2008

Excited ... yet freaking out



We're getting ready to get my mom from the airport. She's keeping the kids for the weekend so I can head up to Cleveland and help find a house for us.
We're getting to the part of the move where I have to pull my head out of the sand and start making real plans. That's where the freaking out part comes in... I have a feeling my mom and I will be sharing a nice bottle of poison tonight to ease the stress a little.
Until next week...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! No freaking out here-just tons of excitement!!!! Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Keep that family photo from Disney close by as a reminder that everything has its (strange) way of working out!! It'll be great...have a safe trip!! Love, me

Michelle said...

Good luck house hunting! Just keep positive :-)