Monday, May 19, 2008


I admit to shedding a few tears at what greeted me upon arrival into Cleveland...
No sweat... nice weather isn't everything, right??


My poor Mom ... at the airport, I hadn't even put the brakes on and she was already jumping out of the car.
It was a productive and enjoyable weekend on my end at least! We had a great stay at Meg and Rob's place AND got all our arrangements figured out for the most part.

We've got the countdown going now... less than three weeks left in Naples.
Looking forward to a Memorial Day visit from Bekah and Paigey Sue.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did NOT jump out of the car. I am glad I got to be with the grandkids while I'm still able to sass back to them.

Laura said...

you're too kind, mom.
thank you for not testing out the taser on them -even if they had it coming:)

Anonymous said...

taser - now that's something I need to try ;) I've thought about using the dog's shock collar on mine.

Anonymous said...

WOW, you're quick with that camera! So, I am sorry to be so glass half-full, but hey, if you still want to move back on a day like this, you're doing the right thing!! And, to be a bigger pain, I think Mom deserves some credit, or maybe your kids do, but they couldn't possibly handle any harder than 5 (or are there 6) of you?

Laura said...

hmmm... I'm sad to say that my three are tougher than her five (and that's saying a lot)
I am reaping what I sowed times ten.

Anonymous said...

That's very fair, and I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn at all! They just look so angelic in the posts:) If you'd like though, you can use my mother's claim to never have plastic surgery because she wants everyone to see how bad her kids were!

Anonymous said...

I might use the claim that my kids were so bad I had to get plastic surgery.