Happy Birthday Moo... turning 7 on the 7th!!
I've never seen anyone so excited to have a birthday!
You are becoming such a wonderful little lady. Despite the sass and the growing up too quickly, you are so awesome.
I am so proud of your character, your loyalty and your ability to embrace new people and new situations with such ease. Your dad and I adore you.
I am so proud of your character, your loyalty and your ability to embrace new people and new situations with such ease. Your dad and I adore you.
...
I'll post some pictures tonight. I'm running around like a loon trying to get her birthday surprise organized, so hopefully she's as excited about it as I am!
4 comments:
Seven years, already. Yowza: The days are long but the years are short .. wait a minute, somebody already said that!
Happy Birthday Maddie! Hope you enjoy your surprise! Can't believe how fast you are growing seems like yesterday I got to visit you in the hospital!
Happy Birthday Maddie Moo!!
I wish I could see her face when she finds out what her present is:) She is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment