My kiddo's have given me a very nice day... starting with breakfast and coffee in bed with homemade cards from Sean, a gift card from Maddie and some purple flowers from Kate.
Pat had to head back to Cleveland around lunch time. I was afraid this was going to be the worst Mother's Day ever as we lost Kate for a while (we lost her at Disney too, a story for tomorrow) We had a couple neighbors out helping us -none of them completely dressed, but willing to run around helping us look for her.
As it turns out, some friends a few doors down are out of town and they left their front door unlocked. She let herself in and was in their playroom having a grand time. If I wasn't so happy to see her I would have throttled her.
After an airport run, the kids and I went to the movies... I saw a chick flick and the kids went to the playroom -- where Kate is safest - behind bolted doors with strict security.
A big Mother's Day hug to my sweet mama... can't wait to see you in a few days:~)
Pat had to head back to Cleveland around lunch time. I was afraid this was going to be the worst Mother's Day ever as we lost Kate for a while (we lost her at Disney too, a story for tomorrow) We had a couple neighbors out helping us -none of them completely dressed, but willing to run around helping us look for her.
As it turns out, some friends a few doors down are out of town and they left their front door unlocked. She let herself in and was in their playroom having a grand time. If I wasn't so happy to see her I would have throttled her.
After an airport run, the kids and I went to the movies... I saw a chick flick and the kids went to the playroom -- where Kate is safest - behind bolted doors with strict security.
A big Mother's Day hug to my sweet mama... can't wait to see you in a few days:~)
2 comments:
Glad everyone is home safe and sound! Happy Mothers Day. Can't wait to see all your pictures!
Happy Mother's Day!! Sorry about that little one being naughty though! Of course, sounds like she may have been doing a little community service teaching the neighbors a lesson about not locking up!
Post a Comment