Wednesday, May 28, 2008

When I'm a Garbage Man...

For Sean, it's never just 'when I grow up' ... he always includes his life's ambition.

He's been adding to this list quite a bit... and this is where we're at now:

I will eat jelly beans for breakfast and lunch at McDonald's every single day...after lunch I will go to my job as a landscaper... I will never go to sleep, I will keep every light on in my house at all times.... I will have my own cat and won't be allergic anymore. I will not get married because kissing is gross... Kate will live with me and we'll come over to your house and make you dinner (nice!)
I will never have kids- because when you have kids you have to wipe their butts and that is "gisdusting"


I'm thinking his future personal ad will say something like... 'Overweight guy with a comb-over, living with a cat and my kid sister... searching for woman who wants no kids... helping make dinner for my mom, a must.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic! I particularly enjoyed the personal ad. Hilarious - they are going to love looking back on these little posts (OK, perhaps not when they are teens...)! At least you can be assured that you will be well fed :-)

Anonymous said...

The only thing that sounds a tad strange here is his desire for a cat. He may need therapy.

Anonymous said...

This was absolutely hillarious! His personal ad needs a no kissing clause in there as well! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

HA!!! I love it--so, is tomorrow dedicated to Kate? I hope I didn't just foil your plan, but I noticed the last post was about Maddie, this one about Sean.....it's only fair:)

Anonymous said...

No way, he's way too cute!

'gisdusting' I can just picture him saying that - our term is 'gucky' (yucky) :)

Heather said...

Very funny! I love the ad. He is going to crack up when he reads that when he is older.