Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Pickin'

We went to the apple orchard on Saturday with friends.
I have made apple pies, apple crumble, applesauce... and still have more apples than I know what to do with.

This was how Kate planned on leaving the house. She doesn't understand why she has to have anything covering the tights.



Thankfully it's easier than it used to be to talk her into something more appropriate.


The girls had a good time sampling every variety of apple they could find.



Waiting for the hay ride back to the car.



5 comments:

Mrs. Sofa said...

yummy!!
looks like fun :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time...I wish we had s/t like that here. I think Paige would love it.

Anonymous said...

alright, I'm gonna admit that I don't see s/t used too often and thought for a second you were saying 'wish we had shit like that here'

Anonymous said...

Let's keep it clean ladies, I thought this was a family blog!

Anonymous said...

s/t you girls keep teaching me new lingo.
but more than that, I appreciate seeing all of your pictures and stories.