Sean and I were just sitting here eating our cereal.
"Mom, did this use to be alive?"
No... only meat used to be alive... it comes from animals, remember?
"I HATE whoever kills animals... I'll NEVER eat meat again - EVER!!!!"
Ok, that's fine. That means no more turkey sandwiches and no more cheeseburgers.
"No more cheeseburgers? Hmmm....well.... I guess I'll just try not to think about those poor little guys"
(just a little example of the wild swings of emotion my boy goes through with each minute of the day)
"Mom, did this use to be alive?"
No... only meat used to be alive... it comes from animals, remember?
"I HATE whoever kills animals... I'll NEVER eat meat again - EVER!!!!"
Ok, that's fine. That means no more turkey sandwiches and no more cheeseburgers.
"No more cheeseburgers? Hmmm....well.... I guess I'll just try not to think about those poor little guys"
(just a little example of the wild swings of emotion my boy goes through with each minute of the day)
2 comments:
Well, when you steam your veggies you are killing amoeba, eh? I guess if it can't be a pet or a cartoon character, it doesn't tug at the emotions. Glad he only lasted 60 seconds!
awe, he meant well ;)
Chick-fil-a-getarian - I could do that. Cut out all meats excpet for the Chick :)
Post a Comment