Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sean's been hogging all the blog space lately, but I have to share this conversation we had yesterday - if for no other reason than to warn my parents that they will be grilled by him at some point.

Yesterday while shopping for some things for Halloween:
'Sean, do you know when I was little I never ever dressed up for halloween or went trick-or-treating?'

Wait!!
What!?!

'It's true, my parents didn't allow it'

Stops walking - mouth agape - WHO
ARE YOUR PARENTS!!!??!!

'You know who they are! Gramma and Grandad'

No way, I know them. They wouldn't do that to you.

I let it go for then, but was laughing at how much I completely blew his mind.

4 comments:

Robin said...

What a riot! I think about you ever year as I debate why I allow this Halloween tradition to continue. Every year I cave and out we go.

Anonymous said...

yes, who are those people? can you believe it. I bet they didn't let you play with Barbie either.

Anonymous said...

funny...i tell people about the no barbies and halloween all the time...i always get the same shocked reaction!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. His reaction is so funny, I can't stop laughing.