After Picnik, this is my favorite website. I use it for making my blog headers, and a week or so ago they added the ability to print photo books. So, I've gotten about 4 pages done from our London trip and just thought I'd share their fun site with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thanks for sharing - can't wait to check it out. I would love a sneak peak at your finished album if you are willing to share it online! However if you would like to maintain some sort of privacy I will of course understand :-)
I'm happy to share it online, I think I can even just send you a link from their website once it's done.
I love it--how lucky to have this as a forever keepsake! You are so talented. Super cool how you can really personalize it.
finally sharing your secrets ;)
yes, apparently we're both into sharing our secrets today! HA!
yeah, but I'm regretting sharing mine!
Where do you find these lovely places?! Awesome:) I was just lamenting that not only do I not seem to be in the right location for a particular photographer but her prices are so high - http://www.bluelilyphotography.com/index2.php. I love her Christmas card designs too - http://bluelily.squarespace.com/holiday-cards-2008/holiday-cards-2008/. So, all that to say, I think I might have the tools to make my own now - Thanks!
Post a Comment