Truth be told, my laptop was fixed in two days but I took the rest of the week off:-)
The kids have continued to love all this snow we've been getting. Sean probably the most; it's hard to drag him in.
I do love that they are so thoroughly enjoying it, but they are even out in the sub-zero temps (even on the days where the news are giving warnings about not going outside!) They just don't seem to mind and fortunately they have learned how to layer themselves and bundle from head to toe.


They use the mound of snow that's been plowed off the driveway to sled down.
Sean's favorite activity... pelting anything that moves with a snowball.

They had a "cold-day" from school on Friday (not to be confused with a snow-day) This is their first experience with a school-day being canceled and we made a fun day of it. By the way, this is what Kate thought would be an appropriate outfit on what was the coldest day of winter thus far:
The kids have continued to love all this snow we've been getting. Sean probably the most; it's hard to drag him in.
I do love that they are so thoroughly enjoying it, but they are even out in the sub-zero temps (even on the days where the news are giving warnings about not going outside!) They just don't seem to mind and fortunately they have learned how to layer themselves and bundle from head to toe.
They use the mound of snow that's been plowed off the driveway to sled down.
They had a "cold-day" from school on Friday (not to be confused with a snow-day) This is their first experience with a school-day being canceled and we made a fun day of it. By the way, this is what Kate thought would be an appropriate outfit on what was the coldest day of winter thus far:
She actually came down in just the bathing suit... when I told her to go back upstairs and "try again", she went back up and added a pair of jeans to the ensemble.
Alrighty then... there was some other things I was going to blog about, but it'll wait for later this week.
4 comments:
SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!
Wow ... and here I am in Vegas soaking up the sun.
Yay, the Mac is back! :)
Yeah -- our online giggle source is back. Do you think that's wishful thinking on Kate's part? I'm wishing the same thing myself and it's much warmer here than there.
Post a Comment