Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged

-I was tagged by Amber for a little something-

The Rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

This is my Gramma in August of 2003 playing with Sean (9 months old) at our house.
I think it's neat that this was the picture that came up because the person that tagged me shares this sweet Gramma with me:)

Now, I'll tag 4 people (I wasn't going to tag anyone, but... why not)
Robin, Rebekah, Elaine and Michelle K
Do it!

4 comments:

Mrs. Sofa said...

our wonderful grandma! very neat :)

Robin said...

did it! Wonder where Kate gets her commanding personality from! ;)

Elaine said...

Ooh, how fun! Okay, off to search my folders...

Michelle said...

Fun! Let us see what comes up shall we??!!