that's a a mighty sweet sight for a grandma too!
So sweet--love the night vision!
you give 'em all a benadryl?
nah, a few sips of scotch.
I would say that is the sweetest sight to see even if you aren't single parenting for the week! Cute photos :-) And just to make sure I don't give the boys too much, how many sips of scotch do you think it took! ha!
AMEN!!I love it also because it's the only time they're still long enough for me to study everything little thing about them.
I'm a single parent this week too and I'm in total agreement with you. Once their in bed it's like AHHHHHHHHHH, I made it through alone. I really don't know how real single parents do it. Calgon, take me away.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that's a a mighty sweet sight for a grandma too!
So sweet--love the night vision!
you give 'em all a benadryl?
nah, a few sips of scotch.
I would say that is the sweetest sight to see even if you aren't single parenting for the week! Cute photos :-)
And just to make sure I don't give the boys too much, how many sips of scotch do you think it took! ha!
AMEN!!
I love it also because it's the only time they're still long enough for me to study everything little thing about them.
I'm a single parent this week too and I'm in total agreement with you. Once their in bed it's like AHHHHHHHHHH, I made it through alone. I really don't know how real single parents do it. Calgon, take me away.
Post a Comment