Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Little Mogul Mites

The kids did great with their first day of skiing... this was the first in six weeks of lessons.




Maddie did awesome - half way through the class, she was moved up to the next group.
Sean also did well but unfortunately this is the only picture of him we got. He didn't love it as much as Maddie but I think he'll warm up to it soon (his dad isn't going to give him a choice in the matter... his kids will be skiers)

Kitty missed out on her lesson this time, but Pat took her out for a bit to get her used to the skis.

When she wasn't coasting down the bunny hill, she could be seen shoveling fists full of snow in her mouth.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I like the comment about Kate shoveling fists full of snow in her mouth. Ha!

Michelle said...

JINX! I just commented at the same time as your mom! ha!

Laura said...

HaHa... I saw the three comment e-mails with the same time and thought - 'who got a little impatient hitting the publish button?' funny.
and it was a lot of fun... for the first time ever I felt antsy to get out there myself.

Anonymous said...

That Maddie, she is so athletic…I’m jealous.

Heather said...

Awesome! That's great that they are learning so young. We want to get our girls out there when they get a little older too. You must have a ski resort close by to have 6 weeks of lessons. I think our nearest resort is 1 to 1 1/2 hours away.

Mrs. Sofa said...

that is so neat!