...before any gives me grief (anyone meaning my mom) No more posts for the next week or so.
I am without my MacBook while it's in the Apple Hospital undergoing a delicate procedure. I'm posting from the kids computer here which is a giant pain. The withdrawal symptoms have already set in... pathetic, I know:-(
6 comments:
Wishing your Mac a speedy recovery! Got a new pc here today and was without my "lifeline" for most of the day...that was bad enough, can't imagine a week!
Thanks for the warning. I will be going through withdrawals this week. at least you put in some great ones last week.
OH NO! What will we do with ourselves. Mom has already said I need to blog more since you will be out this week :(
Just so you know, we are expecting you to make up for lost time when you get your MacBook back ;)
As you know, mine died ... or, rather, was killed... which kept me offline for almost 2 weeks. It is a Good Thing, as Martha would say, as it helps us to enjoy those moments we lose when we immediately begin saying to ourselves, Wow, how can I frame this for my blog, rather than simply enjoying The Moment. On the other hand, maybe it was the blogging that helped us give deeper meaning to The Event? What do I know.
what happened to your computer?
Oh no...that's not good. We'll all suffer.
The snow pics are making me want to go skiing again. When I saw the pic of Sean writing his name in the snow, I thought "why's he got a flashlight" -- hahaha. Even after reading your comment -- duh, I'm obviously so far past Alzheimers I cannot remember anything about body parts and that little boys have a tool they can aim. So funny.
Post a Comment