Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tonto

The hubby has always thought it would be cool to own a cigar store Indian... we have a great office for that now, so he went for it.
Little did he know when he first thought of it that he would have two girls that would name him and dress him up ...not to mention being intrigued by his overly defined pectoral muscles (my phrasing, not theirs)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I don't think so much about owning the Indian as I do owning the Cigar Store!

Robin said...

Am I sensing a cigar theme here?

Mrs. Sofa said...

did he come with the lipstick or did the girls add that ;)

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. But, hey, any guy with lipstick and pectorals is fair game for dressup, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

dammit, that's war paint NOT lipstick.
jeesh!

Anonymous said...

Just tell Sean if he smokes cigars, his lips will turn red and he'll grow boobs.

Anonymous said...

lol esp at all the comments!