We didn't have a white Christmas but finally got a couple inches earlier this week. Sean has been antsy to try out his new snowball launcher.
Trying one picture with my new lens... I need more practice... and some lessons.
(but isn't he cute?)
I thought this was funny... I walked in to find Kate making quick work of the gingerbread house. You can see where she nibbled her way all around the roof.
We're heading out now for the kids first afternoon in ski lessons! Hoping to get a couple good pictures of that...
4 comments:
Snowball launcher: how cool is that! Is he zapping sisters or going after neighborhood boys?
neither! He was the only one willing to brave the cold (including myself who stood in the doorway to snap a couple pics)
Way to go Sean: YOU'RE THE MAN! "Sean the Brave!"
that last pic is adorable!
Post a Comment