Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kitty!!

I can't believe my baby is 5!!
Some pictures from last night:










11 comments:

mom/grandma said...

Happy Birthday Kate!!! hope my gift/card arrives soon.

Meg said...

Happy Birthday!! You make the best cakes-I'm so proud of you and the great mom that you are:)

Robin said...

I love that your kids have Barbies! :) Happy Birthday Miss Sassafrass. Talk to you before you leave.

Dad said...

Happy Birthday to the Little Princess!

Mrs. Sofa said...

cute cake for a cute little girl. Happy Birthday Kate!!

Beth said...

Very cute cake!! Have a blast on your trip...can't wait to hear all about it!

Rebekah said...

You defiantly got the cake making talent of the family! Looks like Kate had a great birthday.

Rachel said...

Awesome job on the cake! Obviously Bekah has never had one of my cakes before though. I think I could battle you. Especially once Justin gets me a new mixer for my birthday! :)

Laura said...

are you challenging me to a cake-baking throwdown?? bring it little sis!!
I'll whip with you with my hand-held mixer!

Heather said...

Wow, what a cake! You must be like the best mom ever!

rachel said...

oh i'll bring it!