Monday, August 3, 2009


The weekend was a blast!
Finally, we have surpassed the lunchable excitement and this has taken the lead as best event of the summer thus far;)
I still need to download my own pictures, but I loved this one of the five of us.
Our faces pretty much sum up our various feelings toward rollercoasters.



This is going to be a crazy week getting ready for our big trip on Friday.
No one has ever accused me of being laid-back when it comes to packing and planning for a trip. In my quest for the most comfortable-but-cute shoes that can withstand long days walking, I have ordered and sent back six different pair... hoping tomorrows shipment will be "the one"
I know... it's stupid... and, sadly, it's just one minor example.


6 comments:

Dad said...

Love the shot of you guys on roller coaster! You ... eyes closed ... of course.

Robin said...

Oh my gosh! Sean's face is classic! What an incredible picture. Makes me want to go too. :)

BJMangold said...

Ha - Rachel and I have both been traumatized by that exact "roller coaster". It looks so harmless...until you're on it and the person in front of you (annie) has bloody shoulders from your finger nails.
I was 14 when I took that log ride and haven't been on one since. Rachel had the same response - she took that ride last week.

Rachel said...

Ha! Sean's face brings back memories. I thought the log jamboree was terrifying! I was forced on it last summer by Justin. We did not purchase the photo.

mom said...

I love this photo! no way would I do it.

Rebekah said...

Love all the expressions! Looks like Pat and Maddie are the roller coaster pros!!