Having a great time in Israel... despite not having a camera with me:-(
At the airport, I jumped out of the car and left it behind without realizing it.
I was hoping to buy a little cheap one here, but there's no such thing as a cheap little camera in these parts. So... my iphone will have to suffice, and for the most part it's working out just fine.
Yesterday we spent all day in Jerusalem.
What an amazing day... exhausting, but we saw so much.
Today I'm on my own, Pat's working and I'll be driving around some different parts of Israel with our tour guide. I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified of driving in this city- it's truly insane (and our guide refuses to drive, so that gives you an idea of how fun it is!!) Should be an interesting day.
A couple pictures before I leave for the day...
Pat showing a little respect to his very recently living dinner:
City of Jerusalem behind us:
4 comments:
WOO HOO for YOU! So glad you are having fun. Having experienced my driving for so many years, one would think you would be prepared for the drivers over there.
Amen on your dad's driving comment! ;) Atlanta had to have prepared you. I can't wait to hear about your trip in person.
Yay for safe travels, and having a great time! Boo for losing your camera...hope it wasn't the canon!
Hope the rest of your trip is awesome!
so sorry about you leaving your camera.
why won't your guide drive? that crazy?
Pat looks pretty brave with that dinner...I don't think I could do it.
and love your new shoes.
Post a Comment