Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Fun

Just a weekend recap here. I know you've all been checking in hourly to see how we handled our little portion of Hurricane Ike.
What? You haven't?
Ok, well, we survived a very looooong evening and morning without power. Good golly are we wimps. We just don't know what to do with ourselves with no electricity.

Here are some weekend pictures. Pat is out of the country, so the kids and I have kept busy. We spent Saturday with Meg and Rob-- and a first time trip to the Natural History Museum.



















Acting like penguins carrying their eggs on their feet.


Sunday was spent with Jim and MaryAnn... baking and decorating cookies. And by decorating I mean putting a little dab of frosting on the cookie and the rest in their mouth.





I don't remember what the story is behind this expression but it cracked me up.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption for photo of Maddie: Your dad is coming ... and he is bringing his cigars? O NOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures, as always.

cookies...yum!