your kids have a fabulous/ great aunt and uncle. lucky kids!
I meant to leave the comment as mom. sorry rob and meg.. you are such fabo aunt and uncle.. look forward to seeing you this christmas. mom, grammasuz
Great pictures! I so happy to hear you had a great time in London:)
great photos!! can't wait to see more of London ;)
O.K., so that very last photo--can I have my hair like Kate's? She's so cute and has such style!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
your kids have a fabulous/ great aunt and uncle. lucky kids!
I meant to leave the comment as mom. sorry rob and meg.. you are such fabo aunt and uncle.. look forward to seeing you this christmas. mom, grammasuz
Great pictures! I so happy to hear you had a great time in London:)
great photos!! can't wait to see more of London ;)
O.K., so that very last photo--can I have my hair like Kate's? She's so cute and has such style!!
Post a Comment