...but I'll do it anyway:)
So far so good on the school-front. Maddie and Sean are loving their teachers and classmates so far (although homework hasn't started yet so that all could change quickly) I've had the opportunity to help out a good bit in Maddie's class which I love.
I started out the week taking a little tumble down some steps and tearing a couple of ligaments. Seriously the worst pain I have experienced (since childbirth) This has pretty much been my view for a while:
Thank heavens for Pat's aunt who lives to dote on people. She's been very helpful and even brought over five course meals a couple of nights this week. Feeling much better just in time for a busy weekend. Hopefully the weather will hold out for Sean's first day of football practice which he has been talking about non-stop for the past month.
Speaking of the little man, this is what his bed-head was looking like this morning:
So, I decided it was time for us to start getting our money's worth.
A quick run for a hair cut before school
Hopefully I'll have some fun football pics after the weekend!
4 comments:
i can't wait to see Sean playing football! take lots of video.
... is that black nailpolish on your toes? i don't think i've seen that look on you since 1987.
miss you!
B
not black - plum... duh.
Ouch! Looks painful, but what pretty toesies you have! Feel better soon.
Sorry about your leg, what a bummer. I have a fear of tumbling down stairs. And wow, I'm sorry that it hurt so bad too, yikes.
Get better soon and enjoy being doted on.
Post a Comment