Monday, September 22, 2008

Off to London...

...Bright and early tomorrow morning!!

I am both excited and anxious. Being so far away from the kids, even knowing what capable hands they're in, is a very nerve-wracking experience for me. Especially with Maddie having a rough night last night.

Maddie has had issues with headaches for several years. We've ruled out vision issues and her doctor said not to be concerned unless other symptoms pop up. Well, last night her headache dropped her to the ground and was followed by an hour of throwing up. 
I resisted getting online to look for possible answers. Google can be a dangerous thing, so I decided to diagnose her with a migraine so I could get some sleep without worrying. This morning, the doctor concurred that it's migraines (see that? I'm practically qualified to be a doctor)

Look for tons of pictures next week! I'm taking two cameras, one holds 1000 pictures and the other 500 so that should be just enough;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bon voyage. have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see your pictures. I know your kids are in good, loving hands.
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!! I am so jelly! Can't wait to see all your pictures. That is awful about Maddie having migraines, but I'm glad it was nothing serious! Call me when you get back & let me know how Pat liked his surprise :)

Michelle said...

Have a safe trip! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see 1,500 pictures when you get back. ha! Happy travels and say hello to the Queen for me, or Harry or William should you happen to bump into them.

Anonymous said...

migraines are horrible!! Poor Maddie :( She's so young.

Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time -- we will all miss your blogging! Hope you got MemoryMixer -- great way to scrapbook your trip!