Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh, I STILL love him

This is my little guy in jail with his hands cuffed... do NOT insinuate that he's in time-out. Time out is for babies.
Not listening to his worn-out and impatient mother was his prison-worthy crime. He decided on his own to make the most of his six minutes and pretend to be a "bad guy in jail"

I feel (sort of) bad about this picture. As soon as he heard the camera he told me "you better not show dad that picture... or anyone else!"
Sorry buddy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell him he should play the GOOD GUY, wrongly imprisoned ... planning his escape from the evil warden's clutches!

Laura said...

that would make too much sense... Sean rarely ever tries to make sense. (this is the kid that wants to be a fat, bald, smoking garbage man)

Anonymous said...

Cigar smoking, I get (of course), but fat and bald? What a crack up!

Anonymous said...

After keeping 2 for the weekend, I can see where handcuffs could come in handy. I would also like to request a gag (for them) and ear plugs (for me). You forget the energy it takes to raise kids -- you have my utmost respect and admiration. And to beat it all, you still have a sense of humor! You're wonderful. London????