
I have a gazillion pictures to sort through (and I won't post that many, I promise)
I took way less than 1500 but more than 200... plus I've got all the pictures that were taken here while we were gone.
I think for the next week or so I'll post a little bit a day until I've gotten through it all.
So, London was great. We had an awesome time and got to see everything that was on our list. I missed the kids something terrible.... but, we talked to them every night and they were having so much fun, so that helped. Between Grammy and Meg and Rob, they were kept too busy to miss us very much.
That's all for now... I'll get back to sorting pictures... sadly I'm looking at some of them and I can't remember what it is I'm looking at.
5 comments:
i want to see ALL your photos!! email me what you dont post if you can. i am glad you all had a great time. can't wait to hear more about it.
welcome back. I want to see ALL of your photos too.
I'm so glad you're back safely. And, of course, I'm thrilled to hear you had a great time!!!
Glad you are home safely and that you guys had such an awesome time.
Get Memory Mixer -- if you have to, just do an autoload of your best images -- it's quick -- journal what you remember.Go back and edit and tweak later. After a very short time, most churches/museums/gardens/rivers/monuments/and museums are not distinguishable. Then print your pages and put them on the coffee table! Is that you whinning....you must do this. Be sure and journal in your normal wicked witty style.
Yay! So glad you had a great trip. Can't wait to see your pics. Will make me even more jealous then!
Post a Comment