Thursday, August 7, 2008

50 cents well spent...

The kids had their very first garage sale experience last night (much to the huz's dismay) where they wasted some of their hard earned money.
Maddie's little find was the Easy Bake Oven... I was glad she snagged it, because I've always secretly wanted one.
It took nearly half an hour to bake three bite-sized cookies, but it was still fun.




Just before we got started, we got a little package in the mail ... Kate's first apron, which she calls her baking skirt and hasn't taken off since. Thanks Meggie, it's almost too pretty to let her wear!


A picture to be cherished... a rare moment when Kate saw a camera pointed at her and didn't pose or act goofy. Maybe 4 is bringing out a more mature side to her:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I didn't make it in time for the birthday:( But, at least she got to wear it to try out their "new" Easy Bake oven--coolest thing ever! Glad she likes it!

Rebekah said...

Ahhh, easy bake ovens…I remembering wanting one of those so badly when I was a little girl. I am sure they had a lot fun baking!

Rebekah said...

BTW, I really like your new layout :)