Monday, August 25, 2008

final days

I took the kids up at the park yesterday to meet Robin and her kiddos. The weather was beautiful -as it has been most of the summer. The kids play so well together, it's easy for us to sit back and catch up on life. Yesterday we did a lot of sighing and whimpering over how beautiful it was and how quickly it will come to an end. Summer fun is over and the routine starts.






I am off to enjoy our last day... which consists of a lot of running around to gymnastics class for the girls and sports class for the boy. Tomorrow I put Maddie on the bus to her new school bright and early and then take Sean to kindergarten orientation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the good news is that you will now have some "free time" for yourself, eh?

Robin said...

Thanks for the fun day! Sean's outfit just cracks me up every time! "Baseball players get dirty right?" As he goes and rolls in the dirt! Priceless.