I have been dreading the start of school next week. I have been really loving this summer and I'm not ready for it to be over so soon ...maybe because I know what's waiting for us this winter! No more flip-flops in February.
The kids must be sensing my reluctance because they're bouncing off the walls, fighting with each other and generally making me start to look forward to school.
Hubby's gone all week, so we're trying to fill up the time as much as possible... hence the lack of blogging.
The kids must be sensing my reluctance because they're bouncing off the walls, fighting with each other and generally making me start to look forward to school.
Hubby's gone all week, so we're trying to fill up the time as much as possible... hence the lack of blogging.
Some pictures, I think from last week:
4 comments:
starting school doesn't mean a lack of pics, does it?
those girlies are so cute!
How did you do that sepia photo? All of them are beautiful! Good to hear from you! Today is the first day for many schools in and around Toledo. When do yours start?
the older two start next wed/thurs and Kate starts after Labor Day.
(for the pictures, they're not sepia -I was just goofing around in iphoto changing up the contrast... I can't leave well enough alone)
You're a wiz--
So, good, one more week for Sean and Maddie. Well, maybe better for you than them--have fun:)
Post a Comment