Thursday, August 28, 2008

Big Man

First Day of Kindergarten




Trying to get one more shot of Sean alone, I ask Kate to step to the side. Her timing of jumping back in before I could stop her was impeccable.


Trying to get a quick shot of me and Sean ... and a little someone pops up under my arm at the last second. This girl will NOT be left out.



He had a great first day which was a big relief. Yesterday was so hard for him. He was very upset and anxious all day about what today would bring. He has a wonderful teacher (who is the female equivalent of Mister Rogers) He made it home on the right bus with Maddie ...and they held hands coming home down the sidewalk. A rare sight!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man O Man ... the little guy is growing up!

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Way to go Sean! Glad it went well.

Anonymous said...

probably one of the cutest things ever!!

since when did the bus pick you up right at your driveway?? do they really do that or does it just happen to be the bus stop there?

Heather said...

Sean has very beautiful blue eyes, he is going to be a heart breaker when he is older. And that Kate, oh my goodness, love her. Her little voice is so darling and that sad pouty face turned goofy was awesome in the video. It was fun to see a video of your kids.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie pie...I am so a happy he had a good first day.

Michelle said...

Sean is adorable, as always. However, I have to say that I was laughing hysterically at Kate in the video. Those last few seconds are too funny!

Mrs. Sofa said...

kate is a hoot!!!
great pics!!

Jason said...

Way to keep up the testosterone in the family, sean. I doubt PJ is doing that. He is too busy watching hanny montany. I hope we can get our clans together sometime (we might come up for spring break)because Kate and Cooper could have a goof-off that might not have any winners, they are both goofy.