Wednesday, August 13, 2008

new strategy required


Kate sitting in her home-away-from-home ... the time out corner.
She's sticking her tongue out at me which, unfortunately, is what landed her there in the first place.

And I think this picture might demonstrate the point even better

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sin of the tongue, sounds like a drop of hot sauce to me! ;) maybe time for a reread of Creative Correction...she always had some good strategies.
-Robin

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but letting that HK blanket touch the floor is like letting an American flag touch the ground!

Laura said...

you're right, we'll have it mounted on the wall out of her reach real soon.

Mrs. Sofa said...

My walls need to be repainted thanks to all the time-outs. I need to get that book mentioned above...whatever I'm doing isn't working!!

Mrs. Sofa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.