Monday, August 25, 2008

A Night at the Drive-In

The kids had their first drive-in movie experience last night.
They had a great time running around with glow sticks, eating snacks ...and avoiding looking at the movie that was playing.
Looking back we would have been better off just parking in an empty field for a couple hours, but good times were had nonetheless. I did capture one short moment when we first got there of relative calmness.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a trip--very cute. There's a drive-in near my parents that is packed every night. So, what movie(s) did you see? (I think ours always does a double feature)

Anonymous said...

we saw the animated star wars movie (clone wars)
they aren't big into star wars, but I don't think anything would have held their attention.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there were still drive-ins. but the point never was to watch the movie or take kids. looks like they had fun.