Friday, October 19, 2007

Bunch of Sickies


The kids are all sick...just in time for Sean's birthday this weekend. Maddie has laryngitis. This is not necessarily a bad thing. The back-talk has been greatly diminished. (although the sneering and eye-rolling are still in full force.) Sean has a fever and sore throat. I feel bad saying this, but... he is so much more easy to manage when he's sick. He becomes so sweet and loving. No rambunctious behavior, no tackling his sisters or calling them diarrhea-head.

~~~
I changed up the blog format. I'm not sure if I like it, so it might be different every day for a while. I'm hoping to do some sort of photo collage at the top (since my sister Bethany is so generously giving me the gift of Photoshop) Once I figure that out, I'm sure I'll change everything again. I stole my new title from a conversation I eavesdropped last week. While standing in line, I overheard a couple women talking about life as a stay-at-home mom. Something along the lines of... "you know what they say about everyday life at home with little kids... the days are long but the years are short" That was my Aha moment... gosh darn it, if that statement isn't so true!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true!

Robin said...

like the blog title. i found some cool new blog templates that are free see my new one. There is a link at the top to peruse for your own....-Robin