Just some weekend pictures... fun in the pool and at the beach. We actually haven't been to the beach as a family all summer... we tried a new beach in the area and met some friends there for dinner, playing and a beautiful sunset (that we forgot to watch.) We're gearing up for another winter spent in swimsuits, so for dinner we enjoyed some fries, onion rings, pizza and ice cream. Good times.
I found this mysterious note on my dry erase board... I think the culprit is the same girl who got sent to her room.
2 comments:
Love the dry erase board comment. I had to discipline Olivia earlier tonight and she got upset and went and told Steve, "Mom is naughty." Oh ya, I'm not the one who colored all over the white couch with marker and pen. Kids are so funny.
You've been ratted out Laura by a 6 year old! :) Love it, not like the dry erase comments we used to leave each other pookie pie! ;)
Post a Comment