
Since I wrote down a list of things I want to remember for Kate, I decided I should do that for Sean's birthday. This is some trivia about my Bear I want to remember:
- Wants to be a garbage man and football player when he grows up
- As of late, asks no less than 50 questions a day about God
- Attached to his dad's hip all weekend long
- Loves doing hard work outside (with dad, of course)
- Still loves giving his mommy "sugar" all the time
- Doesn't pronounce R's very well, so he sounds like he has a bit of a Boston accent.
- It pains him greatly that I don't ever let them eat fast food, so he likes to tell people "When I grow up, I will be a garbageman, I will eat jellybeans for breakfast and McDonald's for lunch every single day"
- Loves playing cops and bad guys with Kate
- Loves doing anything with Kate... they are two peas in a pod.
2 comments:
what is their age difference? I have a debate going on inside my head about having a third :O
Maddie and Sean are 17 mo apart and Sean and Kate are 22 months apart.
There's no easy answer on that one - it's a tough decision to make - which is why I'm glad Kate was a surprise -I don't think I could've talked myself into a third.
Post a Comment