That's pretty much what it feels like chaperoning fifteen 3 year olds on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I cannot believe the patience it must take to do this on a daily basis. Anyway, we had a good time picking out punkins'. After that, I took Sean up to Maddie's school to join her for lunch. The scene in the cafeteria is just what you would expect it to be with a couple hundred 6 and 7 year olds. The chaos of it all made Sean want re-think the whole kindergarten thing.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Herding Cats
That's pretty much what it feels like chaperoning fifteen 3 year olds on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I cannot believe the patience it must take to do this on a daily basis. Anyway, we had a good time picking out punkins'. After that, I took Sean up to Maddie's school to join her for lunch. The scene in the cafeteria is just what you would expect it to be with a couple hundred 6 and 7 year olds. The chaos of it all made Sean want re-think the whole kindergarten thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment