Some more pictures. Ignore what's going on with the header bar up there. Just messing around with trying to get a picture centered. Also trying to come up with a title for the blog. I'm not feeling very creative; if anyone has a grand idea, feel free to pass it along.











6 comments:
Those are great pictures of all them...Kate does such a great job working the camera.
How cute!!! I agree with Rebekah, Kate can work that camera!
Where did you go to get the pics taken? Turned out great!-Robin
Hi Laura and Pat,
You have such an adorable family! Mike and I saw Megan Bebe, along with a handful of ATO's who made it to Detroit last weekend and she passed along your blog to me. Your children are absolutely beautiful! I have enjoyed reading through your posts. I am sure our kids would have a blast and could get into plenty of trouble if they got together :-)
Best wishes!
Michelle Kunzler
Thanks Michelle...how awesome to hear from you! Pass along our hello's to Mike; hope all is great with you guys!
Gorgeous! Kate is a natural:)
Post a Comment