Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This is what you get...

...when you ask a 5 year old boy to say the the prayer before dinner:
Dear God,
Thank you for this day and thank you for this dinner...even though it looks nasty and I can't believe mom's going to make us eat it...
Amen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! what did you make?

Robin said...

More importantly did you make him eat it?

Laura said...

actually everyone cleaned their plates. It was a tenderloin that got a bit too charred on the grill so it looked bad but tasted good.

Anonymous said...

I think Paige would pray that every night if she knew how…since she turned two dinners are not peaceful at our house. According to her everything I make is yucky, unless of course it’s chicken nuggets.

Michelle said...

That is too funny. I hear similar comments on a regular basis. You would think I was feeding them stuff I found laying on the street.

I am happy that our little birdie directed you to my blog! Seeing your site was the final inspiration I needed :-) As far as the photo collage at the bottom goes, I have two words for you - Photoshop and Photomerge. Took me a few tries to get it but I finally got it sized right.

Michelle D said...

So funny:) Sounds like something I would have said when I was little. One time when I was spanked I said to my Mom right before she started, "You swing as hard as you can, I'm not going to cry." Then after my spanking I said, "I bet you enjoyed that!" I'm personally not big on spanking but I remember saying a lot of things that I'm sure made my Mom want to:)

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh so hard. What a funny kid. Thanks for sharing that.