No leaves changing... no cool, crisp days. I definitely miss having a real autumn. Although, I try to remind myself that fall where we lived was often too short and rainy. I suppose I have a little too much "grass is always greener" in me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i am loving your more frequent updates! :)
i had a pumpkin spice latte this morning for the first time!! YUM-O!
hopefully you'll get in some nice fall weather when you come up here! its been just so wonderful lately.
love the pic...is this thanks to the Photoshop?
Looks like your Photoshop arrived! Too cute! May the fun begin :-)
I laughed really hard at the cool store/pumpkin latte. Too funny. We actually are enjoying a beautiful fall day - is it too late to call it an Indian Summer? I keep the winter coats on standby though as I am sure it will decide to snow on Halloween!
I hope everyone feels better soon!
Actually no photoshop yet - I always wondered what photostich was and tried it out today - who knew? I'm sure there's all sorts of things to discover in my iphoto.
I love what you did with the picture too, very cool! And pumpkin spice lattes are my favorite!!! I look forward to them every fall, so awesome. Hey, I meant to tell you I read what you wrote on my blog about the good ole Hillsdale nursing home. I totally forgot you were there too, what crazy days were those. Very interesting.
It is 77 and gorgeous up in the land of too short and too rainy Falls! Leaves are just changing. This is the Fall that won't begin which is fine by me...cause that means a little longer before winter! Keep thinking it is greener up here, and come back to me! -R
Post a Comment