I am in love. In love, IN LOVE, in lurve.
I have been wanting a new camera since my trip to GA over the summer... using my dad's camera for a week made it hard going back to mine.
After spending hours online and in the camera store ...and then quizzing a few camera junkies, I decided to surprise myself with a lovely Christmas gift.
I wanted to try and find a good deal - if I told the huz which one I wanted, he would have walked into the store then pointed and grunted at the chosen item, happily paying full price just to be done with it (kidding about the grunting of course, he's fairly civilized)
Me, I have to find a deal. (I blame my mother) It truly pains me to pay full price when I know a better deal can be found. So, last Saturday morning after the zillionth hour online, I came across a great deal on a canon rebel xt and some accessories. (coincidentally, I came across this deal at approximately the same time Maddie was having holes put in her ears. whoopsies.)
Anywho, it came in the mail while it was just me and Sean at home, so he was having fun hammin' it up for me... for the first 85 or so shots... then he had enough of me.
After spending hours online and in the camera store ...and then quizzing a few camera junkies, I decided to surprise myself with a lovely Christmas gift.
I wanted to try and find a good deal - if I told the huz which one I wanted, he would have walked into the store then pointed and grunted at the chosen item, happily paying full price just to be done with it (kidding about the grunting of course, he's fairly civilized)
Me, I have to find a deal. (I blame my mother) It truly pains me to pay full price when I know a better deal can be found. So, last Saturday morning after the zillionth hour online, I came across a great deal on a canon rebel xt and some accessories. (coincidentally, I came across this deal at approximately the same time Maddie was having holes put in her ears. whoopsies.)
Anywho, it came in the mail while it was just me and Sean at home, so he was having fun hammin' it up for me... for the first 85 or so shots... then he had enough of me.
4 comments:
Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Me likey!
I have slowly started exploring the possibility of getting a new camera myself as mine pretty much sucks anymore.
Happy Christmas to you indeed!
Congrats! How fun! You deserve this one and a backup--afterall, you can't let your blog readers down!
Where's a link to this fabulous find. I really, REALLY want a new one.
Pictures look great - very very nice quality! Man, I need a camera that shoots a bunch of photos in a row. Babies move too fast:)
Post a Comment