So. I love having PhotoShop. BUT- it is bringing out a very ugly side to me.
There is SO much to learn... I want to instantly understand all of it without taking the time that's required. And since Bethany won't let me call her with every little question, I'm going to have to bite the bullet. This picture isn't supposed to quite look like this...all the background stuff was supposed to disappear but I forgot how to do that part:(Back to the lengthy instructions I go.
2 comments:
he looks likes superhero that turns into silver :)
so I do need your help with a catchy title. i just put something up there, but not really liking it.
You've really been busy....what great pics of all of you in Ga. Being with your siblings does kind of put you in a special place, doesn't it? It's still the same for me and mine (at least for me, anyway). I've given up on Photoshop -- it takes so much time to learn and if you don't use it everyday, you forget.
Post a Comment