Yesterday was a day for playing hooky - Dad included. I found this karaoke machine for dirt cheap - I was saving it for Christmas, but since I picked a really crummy hiding spot, we ended up pulling it out for some entertainment. They all really enjoyed it, but Kate sees herself as a true superstar, so she was having a ball with it.
The video clip of Kate is several minutes long...something pretty much that only appeals to the grandparents... but I have to say, she's pretty stinkin' funny... particularly when she reaches out to let her fans touch her hand.
The video clip of Kate is several minutes long...something pretty much that only appeals to the grandparents... but I have to say, she's pretty stinkin' funny... particularly when she reaches out to let her fans touch her hand.
7 comments:
too cute! is this the brand i told you about? can't wait for christmas morning! -Robin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOKIE PIE! Hookie on Friday, birthday today, and rocking out tomorrow night quite the birthday weekend!!!!
that makes my day! she is such a rockstar!
It is the same brand - thanks for the great tip ... I got it for $6!!!
I rock!!
Happy Birthday...you don't look a day over 18 ;)
amber, you're a liar.
And thank you!
darn i got mine for $10....you do rock. -R
Well I am a liar sometimes, but not when I said you don't look a day over 18.
People think I am the "babysitter" to my own children. It's insulting when someone knocks on our door and asks to speak to my father...WTF!!
Post a Comment