Oh, how hilarious. Riveted, indeed! "I've got something in my pocket...." too funny, I used to sing that song to Michael when he was a baby before I learned a ton of nursery rhymes. What happened to the sweet polyester sashes, uniforms and beanies? We didn't have those cool vests.
Congrats Maddie!! How fun! I don't know you feel about crossing picket lines, but Laura, Hollywood could use you as a writer right now.
yeah, I already submitted my app as a writer.... for perez.Michelle- I was wondering the same thing - what happened to those polyester uniforms and sashes- and weren't there some king of beanie caps too? they get off pretty easy.
Oh good lord. That song! Forever burned into memory. I have something in my pocket...that belongs across my face...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, how hilarious. Riveted, indeed!
"I've got something in my pocket...." too funny, I used to sing that song to Michael when he was a baby before I learned a ton of nursery rhymes.
What happened to the sweet polyester sashes, uniforms and beanies? We didn't have those cool vests.
Congrats Maddie!! How fun! I don't know you feel about crossing picket lines, but Laura, Hollywood could use you as a writer right now.
yeah, I already submitted my app as a writer.... for perez.
Michelle- I was wondering the same thing - what happened to those polyester uniforms and sashes- and weren't there some king of beanie caps too? they get off pretty easy.
Oh good lord. That song! Forever burned into memory. I have something in my pocket...that belongs across my face...
Post a Comment