awe...these are great!
MOM LOOKS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF US ... AND I'LL BE PHOTOSHOPING MY DOUBLE CHIN OUT OF THAT FIRST ONE. ANY OTHER REQUESTS?BETHANY
Um, yeah... can you make it so I don't look like I'm 45? (oh and one less chin on me won't hurt either)BTW, your hooker lipstick actually turned out looking really nice in the picture. good call.
i know, what the heck? i guess i shouldnt have been so judgey about that shade of lipstick. oh & i would like a skinnier face & my hair to be fixed.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awe...these are great!
MOM LOOKS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF US ... AND I'LL BE PHOTOSHOPING MY DOUBLE CHIN OUT OF THAT FIRST ONE. ANY OTHER REQUESTS?
BETHANY
Um, yeah... can you make it so I don't look like I'm 45? (oh and one less chin on me won't hurt either)
BTW, your hooker lipstick actually turned out looking really nice in the picture. good call.
i know, what the heck? i guess i shouldnt have been so judgey about that shade of lipstick.
oh & i would like a skinnier face & my hair to be fixed.
Post a Comment