Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Strange

Two days in a row I've had a kid go missing while they were supposed to be asleep in their beds.
After searching for Sean in every room last night, I caught a glimpse of a little head sticking out from under the living room chair


Then today during quiet time, I thought Kate had fallen asleep in her room. She had fallen asleep ...but in the bathroom (after unraveling an entire roll of tp into the garbage can)

Some pictures from a couple nights ago. It is GORGEOUS here! Chilly in the evenings and 70's during the day. So we got out the little fire pit and had some s'mores.

Something only my parents will find amusing. Sean's handiwork. Remind you of anyone?
Thank heavens for Magic Eraser!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Sean try and blame his artwork on the wall on his big sister?

Anonymous said...

why's there a rocking chair in the bathroom anyway?

Heather said...

I can't believe your kids can fall asleep anywhere. How funny? And how cute?

Laura said...

he isn't savvy enough to blame the drawing on anyone. And I don't know how Kate got that chair in there without me seeing.(she's the savvy one)

Michelle said...

Those are too funny! Falling asleep in the bathroom is hilarious! And as far as the writing on the wall goes, we have found mysterious "MICHAEL" drawings in at least 2 places (from a year or so ago) and then more recently, Erick has taken to writing on the furniture in his room. We now have "poop" and "$100" written on his dresser. Not cool. I have a magic eraser on my shopping list!