According to Blogger, this would be my 100th entry. I've seen several people use this as an occasion to list 100 things about themselves. With Thanksgiving around the corner, I have compiled a list of 100 things I'm thankful for. I had Maddie, Sean and Kate list the top ten things they are thankful for. I didn’t feel like spending forever on this, so I forced myself to come up with the remaining 70 as quickly as possible… which will explain why some of them seem random, shallow or bizarre. Here goes...
- Dinner
- Family
- My home
- Toys
- TV
- My brother and sister
- My bed
- My fish
- Friends
- Trees
- Garbage trucks
- Firetrucks
- Halloween candy
- Webkinz
- Spider man costume
- The Jeep
- Tennis shoes
- My own bed
- Our house
- The pool
- School
- Being three
- Food
- Dresses
- Bedtime
- Dora
- Chocolate
- Flip flops
- My brudder
- Nail polish
- 70 degree winters
- my sisters and brother
- two awesome parents
- being raised with a strong faith in God
- good friends
- our health
- the beach close-by
- my in-laws
- The hot tub on a cold night
- The pool on a hot day
- Cheap pedicures
- Target
- Massages
- My children
- A wickedly awesome husband
- Air conditioning
- Chocolate
- Magda
- The fire pit and s’mores
- This country
- Our troops
- The Internet (and by default I’m also thankful for Al Gore)
- My book club
- My time at college
- Free graduate school
- No more snow
- Two cars
- This blog
- Shopping (or rather, finding great deals when shopping)
- Coffee
- Maddie’s spunk
- Sean’s loving nature
- Kate’s self-confidence
- Grilling out every night of the winter
- Christmas with family
- sleeping in
- a night out with the hubby
- laughter
- God’s unending grace
- A camera
- My home
- A great neighborhood
- Beautiful sunsets
- The silence of Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- No more bundling up in hats, gloves, boots and scarfs
- Seeing how much the kids adore their dad
- Other people’s blogs
- Mom’s club
- A fish that won’t die
- Lazy weekends
- VBS
- Electricity
- knock-off purses and sun glasses
- Five Guys’ burgers
- Windows open all winter
- Music
- Staying home with my kids
- Dolores
- Costco
- Lunch dates with Sean
- Not having to scrape snow and ice off the car
- My sweet Gramma
- My hubby’s love and loyalty
- Ebay
- One wardrobe for four seasons
- a double-oven for Christmas cookie season
- a hurricane-free summer
- sappy movies
- making it to my 29th birthday (for the 4th time … crazy right?)
- flip flops in February
2 comments:
I am definitely ubundantly thankful for you too! I would be more than happy to take your old 3 other season clothes off your hands since there is nothing about you missing the North in that list! I have lost you to the South forever! :( Miss you anyways! -Dolores
Congratulations on reaching 100! I couldn't help but notice a theme running throughout your list pertaining to your warm winters. Show off! Especially as all of us to the north are pulling out all of our heavy winter clothes and getting ready to dust off the snow shovels.
You will be enjoying another pumpkin latte in the AC and reminiscing about the snow soon enough :-)
Post a Comment