Maddie is in such a world of trouble. She will be sitting in her room all day while I think of what to do with her.
She came in the kitchen this morning with a pair of clip-on earrings and told me they were real, she had just pierced them herself.
Oh yeah, that's very funny. Just so you know, if you ever came home with pierced ears without asking you would be in a world of trouble.
What would you do to me?
I have no idea but you don't want to find out. We're talking SERIOUS trouble.
Ten minutes later my neighbor called to ask me to come over to her house immediately. "You won't believe what the girls have done"
Yep, you guessed it!!! She had her friend pierce her ear for her. Apparently, her friend found her old starter earrings and pushed them through. (I can't even imagine how painful that must have been... she at least gets credit for a high pain tolerance)
She already stuck her head out of her room to ask if she would be getting any Christmas presents this year.
'I don't know, I haven't decided yet!'
I think letting her stew for a day or two while we think of the punishment makes it even worse for her (hehe)
She came in the kitchen this morning with a pair of clip-on earrings and told me they were real, she had just pierced them herself.
Oh yeah, that's very funny. Just so you know, if you ever came home with pierced ears without asking you would be in a world of trouble.
What would you do to me?
I have no idea but you don't want to find out. We're talking SERIOUS trouble.
Ten minutes later my neighbor called to ask me to come over to her house immediately. "You won't believe what the girls have done"
Yep, you guessed it!!! She had her friend pierce her ear for her. Apparently, her friend found her old starter earrings and pushed them through. (I can't even imagine how painful that must have been... she at least gets credit for a high pain tolerance)
She already stuck her head out of her room to ask if she would be getting any Christmas presents this year.
'I don't know, I haven't decided yet!'
I think letting her stew for a day or two while we think of the punishment makes it even worse for her (hehe)
6 comments:
I can’t imagine how much that could have hurt!! You don’t think they will get infected do you?
she seriously didnt think this through very well being christmas is only a month away...santa will not be pleased.
I just have to know - did she use ice or morphine or anything?! Wow:)
Boundary tester just like her mother! do you want me to check in my creative correction book for any good suggestions?! -Robin
OMGOSH!! WOW! She is a brave one!
Wow. Yikes. This will not bode well for her I fear. I will be interested to learn what you guys decide to do! Talk about testing your limits.
Post a Comment