Monday, December 10, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust...

She's hoping to lose the other one before Christmas. She yanked it last night at 10pm. Apparently when you lose one that late at night, the tooth fairy can fall asleep before she remembers to leave you some $$! Whoops! Many tears were shed this morning.

I was helping her search under the bed -just in case- and then I suddenly "found" the money. Crisis solved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

quick thinking mom...i'll have to remember that.

Robin said...

you won't perpetuate the lie of Santa but you will the tooth fairy....hmmm. Pat take note of this one....-Robin :)

Laura said...

True enough... but I don't think for one second she believes in the tooth fairy - but when $$ is involved, she'll play along!

Anonymous said...

when i was 6, dad left me Chinese currency under my pillow. i was never excited about losing a tooth ever again.